Sony Action Cam - HDR-AS100V
Sony’s all-new Action Cam HDR-AS100V is a new splashproof wearable video camera that records high-quality Full HD pictures. The Action Cam delivers picture quality that’s better than ever. With the camera’s upgraded new Zeiss Tessar 170-degree wide angle lens, 13.5 megapixel Exmor R CMOS and powerful new BIONZ X image processor the footage is a lot crisper and clearer.
For the first time Action Cam can now capture Full HD footage with high bit-rate recording at up to 50Mbps, using the efficient new XAVC S video format.
In another first, up to five Action Cam AS100V units can now be controlled wirelessly with the wearable wristwatch-style RM-LVR1 which is supplied in the box.
Sony’s latest wearable Full HD video camera is made for adrenalin-soaked fun especially with:
- A slim design to cut through water and air with less resistance
- A splashproof body for rain-drenched tracks
- Advanced SteadyShot for more stable and blur free footage
- Ability to shoot high-quality video at high-speed (120fps or 240fps) with sound
- Ability to replay footage at normal speed for a slow motion view of your footage
- Addition of a second tally light to give instant confirmation of recording start-stop status
- An action cam that can record video with time code helping synchronise shots
That’s an A+ score from us on this eagerly anticipated Action Cam from Sony.
Full specifications and features for the Sony Action Cam HDR-AS100V will be up on our website shortly with a chance to pre-order before stock arrives on Australian shores in March.