Olympus Imaging Australia today announced the upcoming release of the new Olympus Stylus SP-100 EE. This intriguing new camera from Olympus is equipped with the optical 50x, super high-powered 24mm-1200mm zoom lens (at 35mm equivalent) and it is the world’s first digital camera to be equipped with a dot sight. The EE in the name stands for “Eagle Eye”. As you can imagine it enables you to capture your target without losing sight of it.
Key features include:
- Optical 50x (24-1200mm), 100x super resolution zoom, super high-powered lens.
- The world’s first digital camera to be equipped with a built-in dot sight for perfectly capturing subjects in telephoto photography.
- High resolution Electronic View Finder (EVF) and excellent controls.
- 60p Full D movies and Art Filter for enhanced expressive power.
- ½.3-type, 16 million dot Backlit CMOS Sensor.
- High performance TruePic VII image processor developed on the OM-D range of interchangeable lens cameras.
- Handheld night mode
More information on this amazing superzoom model will be available in greater detail on the DCW website very shortly where you will have the opportunity to register your interest.
The Stylus SP-100EE is expected to land on Australian shores and in DCW stores in March.